PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 23, 2003

ALMOST FORGOT TO BE KIND...

... and wish Laura "don't hate my momma, that's my job" Schlessinger a tortured 56th birthday party. Just another "spread the love, 'xcept not too far" Republican.

You know she used to give out fair advice to everyone. Then she fell down the stauirs and has limped right ever since. Shit,
I'm so old (31) I remember when Tom Leykus (sp?) was a liberal talk show host who actually used the "blow me up" schtick when he really didn't want to listen to the person. Now he just gets into a pissing match and shouts them down.

I seem to be on a talk radio kick. So - I again caught 15 minutes or so of Michael Savage on the radio - No. 1 on the NY Times bestseller list (?). He seems to be the most reasonable of right-wing wackjobs. Sure he still froths at the mouth about the Clintons, but he's not a freak of immaturity.

Good night. Sleep well. I'm on a Johnny Cash groove right now. "The StoryTeller."

"I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down, living on the wrong side of town..."