PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 29, 2003

BYTE BACK maintenance

UPDATE 14:35. I passed 100 eyes today. Thank you. I'm about 25 of those 120 visits. Pity hardly anyone wants to say, hi. I'll post comments below if it responds to the issues.

Moved
Rebecca Blood out of the Seattle blogger category (because I found out she's not, its SF for her) and because I'll still tune in.

Also, is there a painful answer to the question I have when I view my site stats. Many of them say they visited for zero seconds. Could I have turned them off that quickly?

Also these guys, SecureNet, just visited me. The first paragraph on their page put a lump in my throat - though obviously for no good reason. I'm just a (thinking) doof with a blog.
SecureNet, Inc. is a privately owned and operated security system integrator and installation contractor. SecureNet designs and installs security solutions utilizing the finest product lines in the electronic security marketplace.