PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 22, 2003

BYTE BACK NEWS - 04

OK, everytime I try and fix the template here it almost goes back to default or something, though it keeps all my links. I had a grey background again for awhile today - sorry
Howard if you were watching.

To fix the problem I've got rid of the Site Meter javascript and cut and pasted from the source code I now keep handy on my computer. Though that has no logical connection, that usually means it will probably fix the problem.

Grrrrr. Thanks to visitors today. I really want to get comments up but I'm up against writing deadlines for articles that, you know, pay the bills.
Heres hoping BBN - Byte Back News - 05 is good news.