PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 27, 2003

IF FOR NO OTHER REASON

Um, @@this picture is being posted, if for no other reason than to be on the giving end of an inside joke.
Truth be told, in a, shall we say "feeling happy"moment
Mr. Prophet e-mailed me seeing three keyboards, with the subject line, "squirrel nuts." (actually it was "sqrlly nuts")

What followed was a sordid tale. And look where it's taken us.
@@ image stolen from Bartcop from wherever he found it.
And no, in answer to your question., I just took the first sip of a whiskey and coke.
Estimated Prophet, EP for short, is a thinker. He gets all the usual reading we all do but he goes beynd the obvious links and asks you to spend some time at his site -- downloading large mp3s. No, really. He expects you, as I do to sit down and think, actually think about what you're being fed. Not just what you think is right, but what you, by looking into the matter, know is right. You are informed by the web of information. He is much more link generous than I am in his postings.

I am a writer and, in this medium, I like to think I can convince people along the way that I am coherent and cohesive and correct. BTW, I had to write some extra here because I didn't want the nuts swinging to the left of my Locke posting, which I shamelessly plugged to a few sites. I expect one link, maybe two if they can look past the nuts. And if you are transfixed, hypnotised by that swinging, toe tapping and head bobbing - you got some issues baby.

And if you're being fed squirrel nuts, well, uh, well, ick.