PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 27, 2003

A PARTIAL EXPLANATION

A partial explanation for why I, accurately, say this is the Rove administration.
Howardowens, once asked, finding it annoying. [PS. He's got a good site that thankfully goes beyond politics because I disagree with him vehemently and he neve rmakes logica points - KIDDING, honest].

Go here for a clue. I'm letting others speak for me right now because it's late and it wasn't just a highball of Coke and whiskey I had - i'm downing a pint. The whiskey in question btw is 8-year-old Bell's extra special - Scottish. And , yes, I do feel a little guilty mixing it with, not even Coke, but Pepsi - it was left over from my sister-in-law. It was the only thing to do.