PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 05, 2003

THE LAST WORD

From Gary Utter in my comments (search for his name or look below for context)
Dear Dimn,

1. If you sent me email (as you say you did), I never received it.
2. I'm not interested in having a discussion on your blog. I expect that this message (posted on both blogs) will be my last to you.
3. Why do you suggest that it is MY responsibility to ask you what you mean when you post a statement that says something other than what you now say you intended to say? You, sir, are a troll. Plain and simple.

As for name calling, "ass munch" I am afraid, makes YOU guilty. I did not, in fact, call you ANY names. I stated that you were of low moral character and had no respect for the truth, and with every post, you bear show both statements to be valid.

I suggest that you stick to your own area, and not waste your time in places where truth DOES command a premium. Go forth and troll no more. [utterNOSPAM@syndicomm.com]


OK I get the last word because it's my blog [ooh, the power:) ]and,well really I need to ask - am I troll. I'll go over and look at the Samizdata.net definition.

He addressed none of my points in my previous e-mail. [UPDATE: 12:35: He did at the
Dean Esmay blog, though not really IMHO.

Before he wanted a discussion,
>>If you want to have a polite convesation about the problems with immigration law and the INS in general, we can do that.>>

... now he doesn't. He did not get my "ass munch" attempt at humor and I can't deal with someone who has no sense of humor. [update 12:35 - he said it was a lame attempt. I agree. Big deal. Next real point.]

I did e-mail him yesterday - what I made it up? [update 12:35 - he posted a copy so he did] Why wouldn't I e-mail him. I used that address up there. Without the "NOSPAM," of course, which I actually put in to prevent his address being spidered. Aren't I nice?

Anybody who can say the following with a straight face is a joke: I did not, in fact, call you ANY names. I stated that you were of low moral character and had no respect for the truth, and with every post, you bear show both statements to be valid.
Yes, I did just call him a joke.

damn. I just noticed he said he posted it here and there at both blogs. Can I resist? Go to DeanEsmay.com and find out.

He put his comments in my question about my Canadian visitor. Does that mean that is he?

My journey for a reasonable and semi-serious debate continues.... I've stopped holding my breath. Sheebers. Polarization really does not help find solutions. Sure we all slip, but his posts seem to be on a downward spiral.

[update 12:35 At least he didn't make a seperate post out of it which is what I thought he meant, so he can't be all bad. He did post a 100 line [approx., No, I didn't count] response twice, however. I don't dismiss things entirely out of hand, but his latest reply is one of the exceptions I'm going to make. I guess he'd say the same of me.
I'll still read his posts - and I bet I agree with him every now and then. He doesn't appear to post much. It was his first in the last three months. I really don't understand how he's affliated. I wish I'd known that sooner.

What's your take? No not you Gary, I got that. You everyone else. Am I spinning in my own grave on my perception of this? That's not a moment of doubt, but it is a genuine query.]