PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 10, 2003

SHIT, I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT

I'd heard about Rumsfeld willing to end another military tradition (a good one) and cremate soldiers over in the Middle East, rather than bring them back to American under the flag, with dignity. Now it's a pot. Military issue, no doubt.

But I didn't even think of
MYDD.com's point - it will also avoid all the bodybags coming back from war. There are a lot of theories out there about Rove administration motivations, secrecy etc. I don't want to believe most of them, but hell, I completely believe this one. Rumsfeld is willing to forego military tradition to save tinpot's ass - oh and money we soon won't have.


UPDATE 00:58: from MyDD comments: I wonder if seeing a Republican President send their sons and daughters to die in a far off land...and then not even getting the bodies back, might not shatter the illusion that the GOP actually gives a damn about our nation's protectors.