PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 10, 2003

TYPOS CAN BE HAZARDOUS

.. to your soul. Starting yesterday or some time within the last week - Type in YOURBLOGNAME.blogpsot.com and you get the "Mega site of Bible studies and information" Forgive me if I'm late on this - but I don't think I am, since I frequently type in blogpsot 'stead of blogspot.com. It offers the further enticing, but biblically correct -- THE SOON COMING CLIMAX

Up till now you might have been thinking -- well, the bloggers, hell they need a good dose of religion.

Oh, the site also offers these pointed and poignant queries:
* Will Russia and some Arab nations invade Israel and the U.S.A. become involved? Yes.
* Will 1/4th of the world’s population die? Yes.
* Will there be a one-world system or global economy? Yes.
* Will diseases increase such as AIDS? Yes.

And then there's this strange paragraph, the strangest part is bolded (by me):
Many people have been preaching about the latter days of the end times in churches, on radio, TV, and through books and magazines. Some include Billy Graham, Hal Lindsey, Ray Brubaker, John Hagee, David Breese, Zola Levitt, Jack Van Impe, Peter Lalonde, and Tim LaHaye just to mention a few. To those that understand the Bible, no explanation is needed. To those that are prideful, self-centered, that love this world, that despise God’s correction, that are contentious or seeking the praise of men rather than of God, no explanation is possible-ref Dan 12:4, 10; Mt 24:37, 39.

So that's why I'm damned all to heck. Because I dare to love this world. I have a sudden enlightenment.