PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 07, 2003

WILL YOU FEEL MORE SECURE?

I asked Dawn over at
Up Yours (who I have blogrolled) this because she comes across as a rabid fan of war, while still obviously having some serious reservations about the whole thing.

I asked: Will attacking Iraq make you feel more secure?

I'd say no. Neither in the short term or the long term. Why? Because when we overthrow Saddam, we will be spending SO MUCH money to prop up the country, that domestically very critical elements of life will be forgotten. We will not be able to afford them. We also will be creating enemies, I believe.

If we do so without the support of more countries than we do now (and I've been trying to track down a list) than we truly will be isolated. See my post here.