BYTE BACKKFNX1100AM Listen Live
BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT email@example.com
December 29, 2003
You've got until Burns' night, Jan. 25 to win vast amount of cash (in Scottish terms* that's three pounds and a shilling found on the way to take it out of the bank).
Haggis Hunt here.
Little known factoids about the Haggis.
1. There is a mistaken belief that the haggis is some kind of pudding made from sheep innards.
2. You can prepare haggis in many ways, including the healthy deep fried option.
3. The sound the haggis is most sensitive to is that of plaid rubbing on underpants.
4. No-one has ever succeeded in breeding haggii in captivity.
Now's your chance for big cash (if you can actually prise the prize monies out of the Scottish hands that hold them).
* I've got Scottish ancestory so shut your pie hole ya fat bastard.