PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







December 28, 2003

QUOTAGE

This BBC "
Who said what in 2003" quiz is tough. Like Calpundit, I got 5 out of 10 - though a different 5, but should have got six. I pressed the wrong box on one. I felt like a Florida voter. Go play before looking below.
.
.
.
.
.
.


1. Right. 2. Right. 3. Wrong (I thought 1) 4. Wrong (I thought 2) 5. Right.

6. Right. 7. Wrong (It's not a real great question from anyone outside Europe) 8. Wrong (I thought 2 - it seemed like a good UK headline). 9. Wrong (Stupid question because most Indians as in from India already boycott leather but they must mean American Indians) 10. Right (It was Italian).

update 15:55 The Global New Challenge quiz was much more rounded. I got 17 out of 24 (8 in part 1, 9 in the more offbeat part 2).