PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







December 30, 2003

SALON WRITER LINK

John Gorenfeld linked to me a while back and in trying to find a better search tool for link backs than Technorati (which is very erratic. sometimes it finds links, others it takes weeks to get a link I know was posted by one of the blogs they spider.

Gorenfeld isn't shown on Technorati, but he is shown when I find links through Google.

He's also a former Modesto Bee reporter (and therefore he worked for one of the big companies I worked for).

He's lat to the blogging business, either that or he had a site elesewhere that I'm unaware of.

Incidentally I've wildly lost track of who has me linked. I was prepapring an end of year post or two and wanted somne kind of definitive number. No tool or site seems to work very well, but collectively they get a bushel or two.

Tell me if you are so inclined. Even if you think I should know, I may have forgotten or am not linking back to the right page.

And if you want to add me, go right ahead. Eventually I'll find out - about this time next year.