PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 18, 2004

NEW BLOG SHOWCASE - I'M OUT

Look, sorry fellow
League of Liberal members - it's not anything to do with us. But trying to participate in TruthLaidBear's New Blog Showcase is becoming hard work.

Last week he was sick or something and everything was delayed. The week before it was all screwed up.

This time, when I try and log on to "http://www.truthlaidbear.com" site I get this message:

http://niobe.hmdnsgroup.com/suspended.page/

That's not good.

As I said two weeks ago when I posted about the whole thing being demeaning (Wiggly Worm? Cancerous Crustacean?), I think the owner of the site is of the same thought as I - it's a waste of time.

By all acounts the choices were better this week. He'll probably extend the voting again and I may do it. But I may not have time by then.