PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 02, 2004

SERIOUS DISCUSSION

Why do YOU visit blogs? What is your Top 3?

I have my reasons for my blogging choices, outlined partly in the comments to the previous post. What are yours?

I made a comment at
Greg's site regarding this as he was wondering why Atrios and most of blogistan isn't a great place for serious discussion and debate.

Traffic is the first requirement, and that's one reason i rarely get substantative debate. Another reason is that of the sites I visit and comment at regularly, their owners rarely comment here.

Doesn't seem kosher, does it?

I know how to get traffic - piss another popular person off at their site and watch the traffic flow. I've done it - on purpose and not directly on purpose. Either that or ask other sites for links (but I don't feel comfortable doing that but maybe I should more).

Either that or say something totally retarded AND ask for links. Seems to work for _______ (you fill in the blank)

But that's a cheap way of looking popular. i leave that to the professionals. There are, of course, sites that are popular for great discussion, great links etc etc.
Seems to work for _____ (you fill in the blank - the main reason for the post as stated above)