PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







January 14, 2004

ZELL MILLER WILL INTRODUCE BUSH
AT GA FUNDRAISER - ACTUAL DEMS HURL


Um, this is just stupid. Miller - still with a D after his name (I would add the ICK factor, too) will be campaigning for Bush. (
link.

Last paragraph:The Democratic National Committee dismissed Miller's plans to campaign for Bush. "Zell Miller hasn't helped a Democrat in years, and as my mother always said, don't let the door hit you on the way out," said party spokeswoman Debra DeShong.

In related news from Iddybud, a verse from her Zell song - I'm Your Puppet.
Pull them little strings and I'll sing you a song, I'm your puppet
Make me do right or make me do wrong, I'm your puppet
Treat me good and I'll do anything
I'm just a puppet an you hold my string, I'm your puppet