PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 26, 2004

NAKED EMOTION - 3Ds

The most real, explicit and naked raw emotion I have seen on any blog is at
Dawn Olsen.com.

I don't visit there very often any more - mostly because the fine lady doesn't post there quite as much anymore.

So I don't know if it was coincidence or what - but I had just opened her site, and not having read it, clicked to Discountblogger to get see if he had updated anything since my last visit a few hours ago. And he pointed me toward Dean Esmay.com

There, in a series | of | posts totally unrelated to their usual fare of politics, politics, politics I disagree with, and more politics, was a post of naked emotion. A plea. A heartfelt motherfucking, naked plea.

And an admission of alcoholism.

I've sworn up and down at Dean Esmay and his insistence at being absolutely right about everthing - before realizing it wasn't good for me and primarily ignoring his site since then. I've visited every now and then, though and I can take it in small doses.

In general, if someone could figure out how to donate to Paypal anonymously, I'd do it.

He and Rosemary are going through tough times. Not their relationship - at least not directly - but everything else.

Naked emotion is both an ugly and a beautiful thing to see.

UPDATE 11:24 - 2-27-04 I added "in general" to Paypal sentence.