PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







February 04, 2004

OLIVERWILLIS: MASTURBATION EVERY DAY

No,
Oliver, I don't give flying fuck that you had 10,000 hits yesterday. I don't need to know you're popular to want to read your site. No, I don't care to read that you are available to anyone who will hire you.

And no, I don't need you to try and signal a message to anyone with a pen and an empty paycheck that you should be mentioned in the same breath with Wonkette and Instapundit:
Hey, Look At Me -- I made Wonkette and Instapundit. Surely basic cable is next.

You play it off like it doesn't matter. But here's how you handle "doesn't matter" -- DON'T POST ABOUT IT.

Act like you've been there.

--Steam now blown.

Yes, I do have him blogrolled, but this is why I didn't for a long while.