PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







March 31, 2004

Buchanan Agrees With Clarke

A surreal moment on the Randi Rhodes show, on
Air America. Pat Buchanan called in and said, "I wouldn't say the President lied" but we should have finished the job in Afghanistan before heading into Iraq. [Trust me, that's an accurate paraphrase of what he said.]

And this is Clarke's real point, not that 9-11 could have been prevented.

Can I repeat that. Buchanan .. called .. into .. the .. Liberal .. Radio .. Network (LRN - aka learn). Apparently so did Ralph Nader (unscheduled) and she ripped him a new one. "I don't want to interview you, I'm angry at you."

Great radio.

Also: "Air America radio - your prescription for right wing pains." Hehe. These little swipes at Limbaugh are precious.