PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







March 14, 2004

God Sells

NewsMax ad spiel:
The Passion:
He Was Despised And Rejected – A Man of Sorrows, Acquainted with Bitterest Grief

By Mel Gibson
This is a story "about love, hope, faith, and forgiveness. Jesus died for all mankind, suffered for all of us. It's time to get back to that basic message. The world has gone nuts. We could all use a little more love, faith, hope, and forgiveness." –Mel Gibson

Special Incredible Offer: This books sells for $24.99. You can get it for just 99 cents! That's right, save $24 off the cover price!

Just order this book below and accept a free 4-month trial subscription to NewsMax Magazine. This offer is not available to current or former NewsMax Magazine Subscribers. If you are a current/former subscriber and would still like this book, check out our FREE offer for former/current subscribers to NewsMax Magazine – Click Here.

To get the 99-cent offer just scroll down to order. Limit: One 99-cent offer per household.

Details of this book

Mel Gibson has published a companion book to his new movie "The Passion of the Christ."

This elegant coffee-table book is fully illustrated with the most moving photographic images of the film.

Throughout the book biblical verses and dialogue explain to the reader the story of Jesus' final 12 hours. You will share in his suffering, passion, crucifixion, death and resurrection. This book also is a great teaching book for children.
Elegant? Elegant?

The most moving images of the film - from all I've read of critics and fans of the film - are not elegant.

Anyone else wonder if Gibson feels awkward making so much money of this film and off the death of his savior? Think Jesus might say - "You are donating all that to help those less well off than yourself, right?"

Anyone else wonder if Christian churches are telling people to go see this film, that the film is blessed by God or that you aren't a true Christian if you don't want to see the film?

Deep inside of a parallel universe
It's getting harder and harder
To tell what came first

Under water where thoughts can breathe easily
Far away you were made in the sea
Just like me

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
California king
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything

Staring straight up into the sky
Oh my my a solar system that fits
In your eye's microcosm

You could die but you're never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in
Your head fields of space kid

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
California king
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything
Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
California king
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything

Psychic changes are born in your heart entertain
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the same
Bless your heart

Kill the pressure it's raining on
Salted cheeks
When you hear the beloved song
I am with you

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
California king
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
California king
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything


See also Looking Down The Cross

See also - Your Heart and Soul