PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







March 18, 2004

A Thousand Times, No.





On the Matt Lauer show on NBC, Early Show on CBS, the noes have it and I'm disappointed.
"I don't want to be vice president of the United States. I do not want to leave the Republican Party. I would not be vice president of the United States on either ticket," McCain told CBS on Thursday.
But he did have nice things to say about Kerry, tossing aside the GOP talking point to say that Kerry was not weak on defense. Like I should have to say that to this crowd.

Update 11:00 I guess John "spotlight" McCain was making the TV rounds. He said the phrase that I quoted on CBS.