PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







April 27, 2004

A Couple of Items I Want To Blog

The foiled terrorist exlosion in Jordan that could have made 9-11 look like losing a finger. It's a big fucking deal but I haven't mentioned it. not because it shouldn't be mentioned, I just haven't.

The general idea that world leaders going around assasinating other world leaders is a good idea. This ain't the fucking Wild West and short-term satisfaction should not rule over long-term consequences. Prime Example: Iraq.

Why Israel is called the State of Israel. Philosophically. I don't need historical facts.

The CSPAN audio I heard of US Solicitor General in front of SCOTUS regarding the Cheney Energy Task Force. My opinion - Cheney loses in a 7-2 decision, with [oops forgot to add] John Paul Stevens giving the majority opinion.

UPDATE 14:50 Hang on, this CETForce case is today. I heard SG Ted Olson over the weekend getting brutally questioned (which I understand is usual) about it by the Supremes. Was there another case very very closely related?

Tim Russert interviewed Bob Woodward for his CNBC show "Tim Russert" just a couple of days, maybe only one, maybe only hours before he interviewed him again on the same issues on Meet The Press? Why?

Speaking of interviews, did it seem tres unethical for Howard Kurtz (WaPo columnist) to
interview Bob Woodward (WaPo reporter and also WaPo asst. managing editor (AKA Kurtz' boss). I know conflicts are nothing new with Kurtz but still ....