PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







April 06, 2004

LGF - Blogtopia's Laxative

Because those who frequent Little Green Football don't like
Nathan Newman, I have added him to my blogroll. No other reason.

Update 18:59 And I'm removing Classless Warfare because Jane used to post more and Jay just told me I was a liar and to kiss his ass.

As I've said before he's a troll at his own site.

He cranks up the anger quotient and, well tells others to fuck off and kiss his ass. He got pissed at me once when I quoted him at Oliver's site in direct contradiction to something else he had said.

And he's been a dick pretty much ever since. I go there - as I have mentioned before - because it's amazing how he keeps his opinion in the face of so much fact thrown at him.

He hates Adam Sandler too though - so I'll have that memory :) :) :)

He told me to kiss his ass and I fought - successfully - a stream of in-kind response. That's when I realized his site was too much - or not enough - for anybody who wants to think.