BYTE BACKKFNX1100AM Listen Live
BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT email@example.com
April 02, 2004
The Real World
While some of us bloggers remain a little too politically focused (my hands up) you get a reality check on what the "real world" is interested in when you go check out the most popular lists.
ABC - most popular stories sent. Only one of the top five has anyhing to do with politics, and I'd say that's because there are a lot of people who have somebody in the military:
1. Outsourcing Military Security Has Risks
2. Dehydration: Is It All Wet?
3. Dinner Roll Recipe Proves Dangerous
4. Rewriting the Book on Athletes' Academics
5. Jesus and Paul -- The Word and the Witness
The top 10 over the last 24 hours is:
1. Experimental Surgery Zaps Tourette's Tics
2. Dinner Roll Recipe Proves Dangerous
3. Study: Exercise and Music Clear the Brain
4. Jesus and Paul -- The Word and the Witness
5. Ecstasy Rising: A Special Report
6. Is Jessica Simpson the Model Wife?
7. Inside the Mind of an FBI Profiler
8. Outsourcing Military Security Has Risks
9. Restaurant Workers Strip-Searched in Hoax
10. Which Menopause Products Are Worth Buying?
.. with the Jessica Simpson article being particularly offensive (to me) - at least on it's presentation.
I'd say part of the explanation is that people just don't like to share their political leanings as much. But we all know there's something else involved, too.