PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







May 07, 2004

Wictory Wednesday?

You know Bush has Power Ranger donators and Phallus Pionner donators. He also has something BlogsforBush calls
Wictory Wednesday.

Followed by

Truth be Damned Thursday
FUBAR Friday
Sanction Saturday
Sanctimonious Sunday
Move Over Monday
and Ta Ta Tuesday.

You do know by the way that Kerry has something similar:

Well I ... Wednesday
That is I ... Thursday
First I said ... Friday
Since then I've .... Saturday
So, There I was In Vietnam ... Sunday
Maybe, Maybe Not ... Monday
and Tried that twice .... Tuesday

(There's two minutes of my life I'll never get back)
Adapted from a comment left at RickyTown, Ga.