PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







June 15, 2004

Gmail - One Step Toward Oblivion

.. or immorality (spelling intended).

This site
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com says Gmail basically opens up all your e-mail communications through them for government perusal. It says Google will even store deleted messages and that after 180 days e-mails stop becoming protected communications.

I can't say for sure - but its enough to stop me even considering it. However, I wasn't anyway. I just got 100mb through Yahoo - and that's more than enough. My Excite e-mail account, after I didn't renew my payment - its back down to 6 MB.

Of course, I'm hoping someone will tell me Yahoo is WORSE and blow me out of the water.