PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







June 10, 2004

My Brain on News

Please correct my wicked ways and point me to (a link) what's on your mind.

Ashcroft Refuses to Release '02 Memo

Bruce Bartlett's National Review Oct. 2003 column about Reagan's tax increases including the largest in 20th Century America. And, if the times called for it, then I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

Ronald Reagan's A Life In Letters is a book worth reading, by the way.

Thinking about the hate that Ted Rall draws out of people (often times, rightfully so). He calls Democrats weak and they should think more like him. It would not be fun being him because he's truly spouting hate. So does Rush, but the left rarely gets as viotriolic in response.

Wondering if Ricky's razor sharp memory will consider my link above as an "approving link." Just the other day I said no serious liberal or Democrat blogger ever cites Democratic Underground commentators approvingly.

Fires burning in Arizona

There's more, but .... Blog stuff in just a few (hours). Hey, I'm busy. Sorry.