PicoSearch


BYTE BACK
KFNX1100AM Listen Live
Air America

BLOND AND HARMONIZED GETTING IT RIGHT AGAINST THE RIGHT sunraysix@excite.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives







July 07, 2004

I've Moved

Just in case the post below did not make it clear enough (and the info was buried among the rest) I've moved to

http://www.thinkpeoplethink.com/blog

This means I am off Blogspot and Blogger by the way.

(HEY MAYBE MY COMMENTS WILL WORK BETTER FOR PEOPLE THERE - he he - and I can ban lukewarm, idiots)

Please - please adjust your address books accordingly. I will also try and contact you all seperately

This means you:

Ricky West - North Georgia Dogma (who himself has slightly adjusted his address to http://www.rjwest.com/blog

Dean Esmay - Dean's World

David Scott Anderson - In Search of Utopia

Vince Kern - The Vinman - The Orginal

Walter T. Fuck - WTF Is It Now?

David Neiwert - Ornicus

Dick Atrophy - Jesus' General

Mark XXXXX - Estimated Prophet

Joel Sax - Pax Nortona

Ara Rubyan - Rubyan

Tom Burka - Opinions You Should Have

Joel Thomas - Fantastic Planet

Tony Dowler - Tony Dowler - who already made the change, actually, bless him.

Tortoise B. Hare - Fables of the Reconstruction

Michael Demmons - Discountblogger

Dick FU. Cheney - Hell For Haliburton

Natalie Davis - All Facts and Opinions

I.B.A. Writer - Political Puzzle<

George W. Bush - Drunken Monkey Stylin'

Chad Johnson - Yin

Mannish - Damn Foreigner
Sti Kinnit To-Daman - League of Liberals

Peggy Appaloosa - A Moveable Beast


.. and you Mick Wall at Kerrang. Bob Guccionie Jr. What you upset, cause your dad gets more pussy than you?

Um and I hit Publish instead of Draft so this is only a partial list. I can't TAKE IT BACK. Well, I could if I deleted it, but ...